Online registration for the E-Mobility Integration Symposium as well as the Solar & Wind Integration Workshops and the accompanying events (tutorial and dinner) has closed.
You can however still join us for all of our events!
Find your way to the venue and buy your last minute ticket at the registration desk in the conference center of the H4 Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz.
On-site Registration Desk | Opening Hours:
- Sunday, 22 October: 17:00 – 20:00
- Monday, 23 October – Friday, 27 October: from 8:00 am
Please note that all prices below are net value, 19% V.A.T. will be added.
Supplement half day Solar/Wind (25 October 2017)
Discount for booking two complete events **
– 50,00 €
Discount for booking all three complete events **
– 75,00 €
Combined Solar/Wind Dinner
Single Day Fees
For the Solar & Wind Integration Workshop it is now possible to also book Single Days. Find details on the solar website.
Double/triple Speakers & Poster Presenters
If you are a speaker or poster presenter in two or three of the Berlin conferences, we kindly ask you to enroll in each workshop individually in order to ensure you receive all your speaker or poster discounts.
- For German participants: Bank transfer, SEPA debit note and credit card until 15 October 2017.
- For international participants: Bank transfer until 10 September. SEPA debit note and credit card until 15 October 2017.
- For all payments by credit card there will be a surcharge of 10 Euro.
- When registering on site, you can pay in cash or by credit card.
- On Site: Students can still register for a reduced fee (for most options) but need to pay an on-site service charge of 40,- EUR.
Terms & Conditions:
For the symposium & the workshops both of the following conditions apply:
Please note that the registration fee does not include accommodation. Please find more details on the Venue & Accommodation page of our website.
* The reduced speaker/poster fees only apply for the conference you are presenting in. For the other conferences regular fees apply.
** Does not apply for speakers or poster presenters who present in two or three of the Berlin conferences (double or triple speakers).