Thank you for your interest in the 5th E-Mobility Integration Symposium, which will be held in Germany (exact location TBA) on 27 September 2021 as part of the Grid Integration Week:
5th E-Mobility Integration Symposium: 27 September 2021
11th Solar & Storage Integration Workshop: 28/29 September 2021
20th Wind Integration Workshop: 29 September – 1 October 2021
Updates via e-mail
If you would like to stay tuned about all important symposium deadlines and news, subscribe to our Updates via e-mail.
Call for Papers 2021
To present a paper at the symposium, upload an abstract of maximum 3,000 characters (free style) between 1 February and 1 May 2021 to our online registration platform.
- Final papers must then be submitted online until 23 August 2021.
- As the conference language is English, all abstracts have to be written in English.
- All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.
>>> PLEASE NOTE THAT SPEAKERS WILL PAY A REDUCED WORKSHOP FEE! <<<
You are interested in supporting the Symposium 2021 as sponsor? Contact us!
Your Benefits as Sponsor
Meet your Future Employees & Partners:
• Find highly qualified students & professionals among participants
• Network with potential candidates at your company roundtable
• Display your job announcements in our workshop material & on rollups
• Meet potential partners for new projects
Professional Training for your Team:
• Train your employees on specific topics about the integration of RE
• Share & receive fresh ideas about current issues
• Find solutions for your ongoing projects in industry & academia
• Have serious discussions with worldwide experts
Ph.D. Thomas Ackermann
CEO Energynautics & Main Organizer