The Austria Trend Hotel is located about 5 km from the city center and you can choose between the following shuttle options:
The Austria Trend Hotel offers its own taxi service also for this direction. Price for transportation from the hotel to the city center and vice versa up to 4 persons in a car, they offer a price of € 6.00 per direction. In addition the hotel offers a free of charge shuttle service for their hotel guests.
Please kindly advise the reception desk in advance if you would like to use the shuttle transportation to the city center. Individual stops cannot be booked. The drive takes about 15 minutes.
Please find the timetable here.
Public transportation/ Travel on Ljubljana city buses:
The Ljubljana city buses are operated by the Ljubljanski potniški promet (LPP) public utility company.
The LPP bus service network is divided into three zones. The entire city area is within the LPP Zone 1.
- Zone 1: The entire city area and the routes to Brezovica and Rakitna, Škofljica, and Smlednik.
- Zone 2: The routes to Polhov Gradec, Preserje and Ig, and Medvode and Vodice.
- Zone 3: The route to Videm and Grosuplje.
List of fares by zone
- €1.30 for Zone 1, payable by the Urbana city card
- €1.75 for Zones 1 and 2, payable by the Urbana city card
- €2.70 for Zones 1, 2, and 3, payable by the Urbana city card
All the three fares cover an up to 90-minute journey regardless of the number of buses needed to be changed to reach the destination.
You need to buy the Urbana single city card, which is a no-contact smart card, allowing quick and convenient cash-free payment for rides on Ljubljana city buses.
The Urbana card is available at LPP ticket offices, tourist information centres and most of the city’s newspaper kiosks, news-stands and post offices.