Your Submissions and Uploads Step by Step
Step 1: Download Guidelines
We have compiled information (PDF) regarding the max. number of pages, paper formatting and wording/spelling. Please read carefully.
Step 2: Download Paper Template
Step 3: Download Copyright Form
Every paper must be accompanied by a copyright form. Only by disposing of the exclusive copyright for the submitted contribution, the organizer is able to publish proceedings of the events. All rights of the author remain unchanged.
Step 4: Update your Abstract & Upload the Full Paper
Each full paper usually contains an abstract. This abstract (and title) may differ from those you have submitted to this online platform during our Call for Papers. In order to have one coherent abstract (and title), we recommend to copy and paste the FINAL abstract (and title) from your full paper to this platform. All abstracts will then be published on our website before the start of the workshop.
Please note: The UPLOAD button for uploading your paper becomes only visible AFTER you updated your data and abstract text and CONFIRMED its correctness:
- Left menu » Authors‘ Corner » Your Submission/s
- On the Your Submission/s page you find a List of submissions
- Under each of your submissions look for „Actions“ and the blue EDIT button
- Click the EDIT button to check and fill in all the information of your submission, especially the fields Paper title, Authors and Abstract text
- Check the check box „Yes, this abstract is ready to be shown on the workshop website„
- Click the SUBMIT button
- After having updated your abstract and other required information, click Go back to overview to upload the Full paper
Step 5: Upload Copyright form
- Go to left menue Your Account » Authors‘ Corner » Upload Copyright Form
- Browse for your document
- Click the „UPLOAD“ button
Every submission-ID requires a separate copyright form. For 2 or more submission-IDs please merge the copyright forms into ONE file and upload this one.
Step 6: Upload your presentation (speakers only)
Please upload your presentation slide deck (.ppt/.pptx/.pdf) to this platform between 09 September and 05 October 2022:
- Go to left menue Your Account » Authors‘ Corner » Your Submission/s, click on Submission/s
- Under each of your submissions look for „Presentation“ and the blue button „Upload a presentation“