Paper & Presentation Submission
Information for Speakers & Poster presenters
- Submission of full Papers, signed & scanned Copyright Forms, updated Abstracts
- Registration as speaker or poster presenter
- Submission of Presentations
Submissions via e-mail will not be accepted. Thank you!
A word ahead
- Each accepted paper must be associated with at least one registered author by 08 September 2022.
- Each registered author can be associated to no more than two accepted papers per event.
- One author per accepted paper is eligible for a special reduced participation fee (speaker/poster) as long as registration is made by 08 September 2022. After that date, the fees for “Speaker Late registration” and “Poster Late registration” apply. Please note that, if you register as an author, you must provide the submission ID number when registering.
- Virtual Presentations
While in-person participation is mandatory for speakers and poster presenters presenting their work, an exception may be granted in certain cases where travel restrictions still exist due to Covid-19.
You will find an overview of registration fees on the workshop webpage Fees & Registration.
Your Submissions and Uploads Step by Step
- Step 1: Download Guidelines
- Step 2: Download Paper Template
- Step 3: Download Copyright Form
- Step 4: Update Abstract & Upload the Full Paper
- Step 5: Upload Copyright form
- Step 6: Upload your presentation
We have compiled information (PDF) regarding the max. number of pages, paper formatting and wording/spelling. Please read carefully.
- E-Mobility Integration Symposium (Speakers)
- Wind & Solar Integration Workshop (Speakers)
- Wind & Solar Integration Workshop (Poster presenters)
- E-Mobility Paper Template for MS Word (.docx)
- Wind & Solar Paper Template for MS Word (.docx)
- Paper Template for LaTeX (zip-file)
Every paper must be accompanied by a copyright form. Only by disposing of the exclusive copyright for the submitted contribution, the organizer is able to publish proceedings of the events. All rights of the author remain unchanged.
Each full paper usually contains an abstract. This abstract (and title) may differ from those you have submitted to this online platform during our Call for Papers. In order to have one coherent abstract (and title), we recommend to copy and paste the FINAL abstract (and title) from your full paper to this platform. All abstracts will then be published on our website before the start of the workshop.
Please note: The UPLOAD button for uploading your paper becomes only visible AFTER you updated your data and abstract text and CONFIRMED its correctness:
- Left menu » Authors‘ Corner » Your Submission/s
- On the Your Submission/s page you find a List of submissions
- Under each of your submissions look for „Actions“ and the blue EDIT button
- Click the EDIT button to check and fill in all the information of your submission, especially the fields Paper title, Authors and Abstract text
- Check the check box „Yes, this abstract is ready to be shown on the workshop website„
- Click the SUBMIT button
- After having updated your abstract and other required information, click Go back to overview to upload the Full paper
- Go to left menue Your Account » Authors‘ Corner » Upload Copyright Form
- Browse for your document
- Click the „UPLOAD“ button
Every submission-ID requires a separate copyright form. For 2 or more submission-IDs please merge the copyright forms into ONE file and upload this one.
Please upload your presentation slide deck (.ppt/.pptx/.pdf) to this platform between 09 September and 05 October 2022:
- Go to left menue Your Account » Authors‘ Corner » Your Submission/s, click on Submission/s
- Under each of your submissions look for „Presentation“ and the blue button „Upload a presentation“
If you have any question or problem with your submission please contact us: